- Take advantage of today’s low interest rates to significantly reduce your monthly payment.
- We can help you knock years off your current mortgage term. Are you currently paying mortgage insurance?
- Switch to a 15 year or 10 year mortgage to become debt free in less time.
- Pay less interest to the bank each year compared to a 30 year mortgage.
- 15 year and 10 year loans offer better rates vs. a 30 year mortgage.
- Make home improvements to increase the value of your home. Pay for college tuition, or buy an investment home.
- Pay off high-interest credit card debt and pay less interest to your creditors each month.
- In many cases, mortgage interest is tax deductible. Check with your tax advisor about your situation.
- Paying off higher-interest credit cards may improve your credit rating.
- Convert your Adjustable Rate Mortgage into a stable, fixed rate mortgage.
- Take advantage of today’s low rates while they last.
- Manage your finances with a mortgage payment that will not change.
What People Are Saying About Dave Financial
Dave is a master lender who always puts his clients need first. His knowledge of the lending industry is superior to the other lenders I’ve talked to in the past. He was careful to listen to my needs and advise me as to wish loan would be best. He worked diligently to get my transaction closed on time and delivered as promised. Great job Dave; You and your team will remain on my speed dial.
I have used Dave Financial several times and each time I couldn’t be more pleased. The process was crystal clear each time and when there were bumps, they walked us through them.
I have worked with David on several transactions. Every time he has made the process as painless as it can be. He found me the loan that best suited the situation. He and his team walk you through every step. I have so much confidence in David and I have recommended him to all my friends and business associates. Don’t bother with banks, Dave can make your life so much easier. Let him help you, you’ll be so relieved you did.